Convalescent Plasma Therapy for COVID-19 Patients
COVID-19 patients who are still in treatment can be cured by having convalescent plasma therapy. This therapy is giving plasma from patients who have recovered from COVID-19, to COVID-19 patients who are still in treatment.
The requirements to become a convalescent plasma donor are:
- Had been confirmed of COVID-19
- Have recovered from COVID-19, with negative SWAB test 2x in a row
- Free of COVID-19 symptoms for a minimum of 14-28 days
- Have sufficient levels of antibody and total IgG antibody titer specific for COVID-19
- Donors are preferably men or women who have never been pregnant, who have negative HLA antibody results and have never received a blood transfusion.
- Age 17-60 years
- Minimum weight of 55 kg
- Preferably, if you have donated blood before
If you meet the requirements above, you can contact:
- dr. Fitrianawaty 089625179787 or dr. Vebrie Ariani 085852222686, for the Surabaya area
- dr. Luluk Masluhiyah 08113224800, for the Sidoarjo area
- UTD PMI DKI Jakarta Province 08568864678 (only for chat via WhatsApp), for the DKI Jakarta area
For those of you who cannot become convalescent plasma donors, you can still help the blood stock by giving blood as usual at the nearest blood drives.